Marketing Promotions and Tools
Flexible pricing rules enable the efficient creation of a variety of promotions to increase conversion rates. Coupled with powerful tools such as Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and more to increase Average Order Value, the powerful Marketing Tools provide the functionality and ease-of-use to increase your online sales.
- Flexible Coupons
- Pricing rules such as Buy x get y free
- Catalog Promotional Pricing
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Search Engine Friendly URL's
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend
- Send Wishlist to a Friend
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Newsletter Management
Enable M-Commerce with mobile-optimized versions of your site to attract and convert customers on the go. Automatically detect mobile browsers and show the mobile-optimized version of your site and provide either the full site catalog or a smaller selection of products tailored for the mobile customers.
Mobile transactions will grow exponentially over the next 5 years, and our e-Commerce system enables retailers and manufacturers to provide customers with a fully mobile, multi-channel experience.
View orders, create invoice/receipt and shipment records for Sales Orders and issue Credit Memos (refunds) for customers.
Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrator users are able to view full order histories and create orders in the backend.
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
- Email Notifications of Orders
Beyond Customer Self Service, Accounts offer your customers the ability to save items to a wishlist and share with friends and family, access and edit their contact information and address book, and view their Ratings & Reviews and Product Tags.
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Downloadable Products
- Address Book with unlimited addresses
- Default Billing and Shipping addresses
- Wishlist with ability to add comments
- Email or Send RSS feed of Wishlist
- Newsletter Subscription management
- Product Reviews submitted
- Product Tags submitted
- Account Dashboard for overview of: recent orders, personal information, newsletter subscription status, primary billing address, primary shipping address, shopping cart, wishlist, recently ordered items, recently reviews and recent tags
Guest Checkout, an intuitive and efficeient one-page checkout process and the ability to integrate with a variety of payment gateways and alternative payment methods makes the Checkout process a breeze for your customers.
Allow customers to ship items to multiple addresses, input gift messages and more, all in a secure checkout process.
- One-Page Checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Shopping Cart with tax and shipping estimates
- Checkout with account to use address book
- Option to create account at beginning of checkout
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Saved Shopping Carts with configurable expiration time
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Tax rate support
Product Catalog Management
Manage the fully dynamic catalog via the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items, while products can also be imported and exported for batch updates offline.
The Core API allows for integration via web services with existing back-office systems to make the management of your online channel even more efficient.
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
- Recently compared products
- Cross-sells, Up-sells and Related Items
- Popular Search Terms Cloud
- Product Reviews
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Stock Availability
- Multi-Tier Pricing Upsell
- Product Option Selection
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email
Full Analytics and Reporting
The included reporting suite provides visibility into the store performance to enable actionable changes to react to your customers needs, and out of the box integrations with Google Analytics and Website Optimizer allow for further insight into store performance and the ability to run A/B and Multi-Variate tests.
- Sales Report
- RSS feed for New Orders
- Best Viewed Products Report
- Best Purchased Products Report
- Low Stock Report
- Search Terms Report
- Product Reviews Report
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Coupon Usage Report
- Total Sales Invoiced
- Total Sales Refunded
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
- Integrated with Google Analytics
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Attract new customers with Search Engine Friendly(SEF) URL structure and SEO tools.
Built from the ground up to support SEO, it auto-generates SEF URL's, even down to the links in the Layered Navigation, sitemaps for search engine submission as well as for display on site, and a popular search terms page.
Gain further control by using URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta information using the intuitive administration interface.
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Google Site Map
- URL Rewrites give full control of URL's
- Meta-information for products and categories
- Auto-generated Site Map for display on site
- Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page
Payment Gateway Integration
The e-Commerce system is integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box, as well as alternative payment methods from PayPal, Amazon and Google.
Customers can also pay via check/money order, or purchase order and additional payment extensions are available.
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Accept Checks/Money Orders
- Accept Purchase Orders
- Payment Extensions Available